FRIENDS MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HOME.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fiiiinaaaallyyyyy!!!
Wow I just realised how many times I have started a blog post with "Fiiinaaallyyyy" after having lost something related to my camera Hahaha
I'm a complete disaster, I always loose everything and the camera's got so many separated cables that it just slips out of my fingers Hahaha
These are the pictures of when I was in Spain, the second or third day, when I went to visit Júlia at her and we met some friends that I hadn't seen in almost one year. I had so much fun!!
We were singing with the guitar, listening to music, talking... Friends make it feel like home :-)
There's no filter in the pictures, there was such a gorgeous light!
___

¡¡¡Por fiiiiiiiiiiin!!! 
Ufff me acabo de dar cuenta de la de veces que he empezado una entrada con "Por fiiiin" después de haber perdido algo relacionado con la cámara Hahaha 
Soy un absoluto desastre, siempre lo pierdo todo y la cámara tiene tantísimos cables separados que es algo que ya se me escapa de las manos Hahaha
Estas son las fotos de cuando estuve en España, el segundo o tercer día, que fui a visitar a Júlia a su casa y quedamos con unos amigos que hacía casi un año que no veía. ¡¡Me lo pasé tan bien!!
Estuvimos cantando con la guitarra, escuchando música, hablando... Los amigos hacen que te sientas como en casa :-)
Las fotos no tienen ningún filtro, ¡Había una luz preciosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment