CLEANING PARTY!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Today cleaning party!
Last week I came back from Spain to my house in London, my friend Marta came to spend three weeks  in my home, and some friends moved in to our flat. The house was a big mess, so today we did the biggest cleaning party ever. We took the furniture out, put everything upside down and I can't even believe how much fun I had, because I actually hate tidying and cleaning. I'm horrible Haha

I'm sorry for not keeping this updated, it is so hard because I've got three millions of pictures and I've got the cable of my camera in Spain, so I feel so bad because I want to show you really cool stuff and it pisses me off having to post stupid pictures all the time just to keep this on date :-(
Let's see how will I solve this the soonest way possible...
___

¡Hoy fiesta de limpieza! 
La semana pasada yo volví de España a mi casa de Londres, mi amiga Marta vino a pasar tres semanas en mi casa, y unos amigos se mudaron a nuestro piso. La casa estaba hecha un desastre, así que hoy hemos hecho la mayor fiesta de la limpieza de la historia. Hemos quitado los muebles, lo hemos puesto todo de patas arriba y no me puedo ni creer lo bien que me lo he pasado, por que en realidad odio ordenar y limpiar. Soy horrible Haha

Siento no actualizar, me resulta muy difícil porque tengo unos tres millones de fotos y tengo el cable de la cámara en España y me sabe súper mal porqué quiero enseñaros cosas chulísimas y me da rabia subir fotos chorras todo el tiempo simplemente para mantener esto al día :-( 
A ver como soluciono esto lo más pronto posible...

No comments:

Post a Comment