NEW HAIRCUT!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


The idea of cutting my hair has been crossing my mind for weeks now. Actually, when I cut my bangs what I really wanted was to get this bob cut PLUS the bangs, but I didn't have the guts.
Today I've mentioned it again, and my friend Carolina convinced me to get it cut at home and further more, she offered herself to do it.
I'm in love with the result, it is exactly what I wanted but maybe it looks a little bit too straightly cut, too sober looking for me, so I'm going to fray it a little bit on the tips to give it a little bit more of movement.
I'll keep you updated!
___

Llevaba semanas dándome vueltas por la cabeza la idea de cortarme el pelo. En realidad, cuando me hice el flequillo lo que quería era cortármelo a media melena MÁS el flequillo, pero no tuve el valor.
Hoy lo he vuelto a mencionar, y mi amiga Carolina me ha convencido para que me lo cortara en casa y además, se ha ofrecido para hacerlo ella misma.
Adoro el resultado, es justo lo que quería pero ha quedado quizás un poco demasiado recto, demasiado sobrio a mi gusto, así que voy a deshilachármelo un poco por las puntas para darle algo más de movimiento. 
I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment