MORE FROM LAST SATURDAY'S PARTY.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________


It's 1:38am and I can't sleep, so here you have me wandering around facebook. I just saw this picture again from two weekends ago's party and I remembered I didn't make it to post it here.
By that time I was already a little bit messed up, but I need to remark how fucking great was that night haha
___

Son la 1:38am y no puedo dormir, así que aquí me tenéis dando vueltas por facebook. Acabo de volver a ver esta foto de la fiesta de hace dos fines de semana y me he acordado que no la llegué a subir aquí. 
En esas horas yo ya estaba un poquito para el arrastre, pero vuelvo a remarcar lo jodidamente genial que fue esa noche haha

No comments:

Post a Comment