I'M INSANE, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last week I received this bra I ordered online on the online store Boohoo.com.
It's nuts, eventhough I still haven't been able to set up an outfit in which to wear it decently in order for it to be seen and not to look out of line according to these last cold days. 
I hope I can show you it wore on soon.
___

La semana pasada me llegó este sujetador que pedí online en la tienda de Boohoo.com.
Es una pasada, aun que todavía no he conseguido montar un outfit con el que llevarlo decentemente para que se vea e ir acorde con el frío que está haciendo estos días.
Espero poder enseñároslo puesto pronto.

1 comment: