HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD THIS YEAR?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I was feeling specially stoked on the 3 magic kings(?) arrival, since I couldn't wait to open and start using my new eye shadow, lipgloss and blush kit from Sephora and my new brushes from the same brand.
I took some pictures with my "first" make-up, but the light wasn't kind of good and you can't see anything at all.
Anyway, you can bet you'll get tired of seeing posts about make-up from now on ;-)
___

Este año me hacía especial ilusión la llegada de los Reyes Magos, pues no podía esperar a abrir y empezar a utilizar mi nuevo kit de sombras, coloretes y glosses de labios de Sephora y mis nuevos pinceles de la misma marca.
Saqué algunas fotos de mi "primer" maquillaje, pero la luz no era demasiado buena y no se aprecia demasiado.
De todas formas, os aseguro que os vais a cansar de ver posts sobre maquillaje de ahora en adelante ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment