COOKING DINNER.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

______________________________________________________________________________________________

On the 6th january evening I went to have dinner at my friend's Júlia with her family, and her grandma made this yummy carrot soup.
She told me how had she cooked it, and as I am the most inspired person ever, I've decided to cook it today for dinner.
Obviously, it wasn't as delicious as hers, you know there's this thing about grandmas... But if it matters, my mommy says it tasted nice... Hahaha
___

La noche de reyes fui a cenar en casa de mi amiga Júlia con su familia, y su abuela preparó una crema de zanahoria ¡Riquísima!
Me explicó como la había hecho, y como soy una inspirada hoy he decidido prepararla para cenar. 
Obviamente no me ha quedado tan rica como a ella, ya se sabe que las abuelas... Pero si sirve de algo, mi mami dice que estaba buena... Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment