DRAIN TOXINS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Few days ago I was chatting with my friend Júlia when I told her about my sleeping issues and how it repercuted on my eating habits, making it hard for me to keep my healthy diet and causing me to unwittingly skip meals, and since her mother is a doctor and a dietist, she recomended me to do this drainage to eliminate toxins and see if it could help me rearrange my sleeping/eating scheulde. 
I bought this yesterday in the drugstore and just started today with it. You need to mix 50ml of it with 1,5l of water and I know it looks pretty gross, but it doesn't taste as awful as it seems.
Let see if it works! :-D
___

Hace algunos días estaba hablando con mi amiga Júlia cuando le comenté sobre mis problemas para dormir y como repercutían en mis habitos alimenticios, haciéndome difícil el mantener una dieta sana y provocando que me saltara comidas involuntariamente, y ya que su madre es médico y dietista, me recomendó hacerme un drenaje para eliminar toxinas y ver si eso me ayudaba a arreglar mis horarios de sueño/comida.
Me compré este ayer en la farmacia y acabo de empezar hoy con ello. Se tiene que mezclar 50ml del líquido con 1'5l de agua y sé que parece bastante asquerosillo, pero no está tan malo como parece.
¡A ver si funciona! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment