DIY - MONSTER.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember those shorts I made out of my father's leather pants? There was still a lot of fabric left so I got to think what could I do with it, and this is what came to my mind.
The idea was to sew the pieces of fabric to the jaquet, but both the leather and the denim were way too hard so I chose to use glue for clothes. Easier and faster. Since they are such strong fabrics, in the ironmongery where I went buying the glue, they recomended me using a contact glue, and so I did.
I cut the pieces the exat shape and size, I folded the corners and glued them inside in order for it to look nice and I finally glued it to the jaquet.
I must say I'm absolutelly in love with the result, if it's not bad for me to say it myself ;-D
___

¿Os acordáis de esos shorts de piel que corté de unos pantalones de mi padre? Me sobró mucha tela y me puse a pensar qué es lo que podría hacer con ella, y esto es lo que me vino a la mente. 
La idea era coser los trozos de tela a la chaqueta, pero tanto la piel como el tejano eran demasiado duros así que opté por usar cola para ropa. Más sencillo y más rápido. Al ser telas muy duras, en la ferretería donde fui a comprar la cola me recomendaron más usar una cola de contacto así que así lo hice.
Corté los pedazos en el tamaño y la forma exacta, doble y pegué los bordes hacia dentro para que quedara bonito y finalmente los pegué a la chaqueta.
Debo decir que estoy enamorada del resultado, si no está mal que lo diga yo misma ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment