LADYLICIOUS - CHILL ON COLD COFFEE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Randomly chilling having a delicious iced-coffee with 2 of my favorite Lady's. We haven't been hanging together in a while and it's always great to meet back with your best friends again. <3 And you can see my new necklace! I've been looking for some like this one for ages and I can't believe I finally got it!
I'm having lessons everyday and I'm really sick of it :-( I can't wait for weekend to come! Me saying this on summer? Haha Luckily for me, there's no "school" tomorrow. Yayyy!
___

Relajándonos tranquilamente tomando un delicioso café con hielo con 2 de mis Lady's favoritas. Hemos estado un tiempo sin salir juntas y siempre es genial reencontrarte con tus mejores amigas otra vez. <3 ¡Y podéis ver mi nuevo collar! Llevo buscando uno como este durante siglos y ¡No puedo creer que finalmente lo tenga!
Estoy haciendo clases cada día y estoy muy cansada de ello :-( ¡No puedo esperar a que sea fin de semana! ¿Yo diciendo esto en verano? Haha Por suerte para mi, mañana no hay "cole". ¡Bieen!

No comments:

Post a Comment