HAIR CARES.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've recently changed some of my hair care products and since they've been giving me the best results so far, I really wanted to let you know about them.
I buy all the stuff for my hair in the pharmacy and they're always recomended by my dermatologist because I really want a guarantee that everything I put in my hair is always going to give me the best results and won't have "secundary efects" (such as making my hair greasy and so on)
The hair mask is called Tricobell and the vitamins from Innéov are made mostly of zinc and natural green tea. These pills are quite much natural on its biggest part and they help making the hair bulb stronger. So wonderful!
___

Recientemente he cambiado algunos de mis productos para el cuidado del pelo y como de momento son los que mejores resultados me han dado, quise haceros saber sobre ellos.
Compro todas las cosas para mi cabello en la farmacia y siempre son recomendados por mi dermatólogo porqué realmente quiero una garantía de que todo lo que me pongo en el pelo siempre me va a dar los mejores resultados y no tendrá "efectos secundarios" (como por ejemplo poner el pelo graso y así)
La mascarilla para el pelo se llama Tricobell y las vitaminas de Innéov están hechas mayoritariamente de zinc y té verde natural. Estas pastillas son bastante naturales en la mayor parte y ayudan a hacer el bulbo del cabello más fuerte. ¡Una maravilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment