SATURDAY NIGHT FEVAH.

I wasn't even planning on partyin last saturday, but I was home alone and Alba and Jael came having dinner with me before they stept out and I felt so like going with them.
___

Ni siquiera tenía planeado salir de fiesta el pasado sábado, pero estaba sola en casa y Alba y Jael vinieron a cenar conmigo antes de salir y me apeteció mucho irme con ellas.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So I got all fastly dressed up and had a great night with my friends. A little bit messy but a great night anyways.
Pictures are from before leaving home. Can't help but will always love my dress. And you can see how my new hair color suits me! :-D 
Sorry for the shitty quality though.
___

Así que me vestí rapidito y tuve una noche genial con mis amigas. Un poco movidita pero genial de todas formas.
Las fotos son de antes de salir de casa. No puedo evitarlo siempre amaré mi vestido. ¡Y podéis ver como me queda mi color nuevo de pelo! :-D
Lo siento por la pésima calidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment