MAKE-UP ITEMS & NEW HAIR.

Run out of mascara so I went buying some new. When I was in the perfumery I used it to buy also some bronzer and the girl from the store advised me about this mascara from the same brand, Astor.
Oh! And click down on "I WANT TO READ MORE" to see my new hair ;-D
___

Me quedé sin rimmel así que fui a comprar uno nuevo. Cuando estaba en la perfumería aproveché para comprar también colorete y la chica de la tienda me aconsejó sobre este rimmel de la misma marca, Astor.
¡Oh! Y clicad más abajo en "I WANT TO READ MORE" para ver mi nuevo pelo ;-D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes! I'm brunette now, but not for so long! What do you think about it? / ¡Sí! Ahora soy morena, ¡Pero no por mucho tiempo! ¿Qué os parece?

No comments:

Post a Comment