HIPSTER WANNABE NAIL-ART

Yesterday when I came back home from spending a lovelly evening with the beautiful Carolina, I was so tired I couldn't even move, so I took advantage of that and sat down doing this cute nail-art.
It's extremely easy to do and I find it really fresh and original for summer.
___

Ayer cuando volví a casa de pasar una adorable tarde con la bonita Carolina, estaba tan cansada que no podía ni moverme, así que me aproveché de ello y me senté a hacer este nail-art tan mono.
Es extremadamente fácil de hacer y lo encuentro muy fresco y original para el verano.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
______________________________________________________________________________________

You just have to aply a normal base from the lower lack and then softly hit it with a piece of paper painted with the other color.
What do you think?
___

Solo tienes que aplicar una base normal de la laca de abajo y entonces darle golpecitos con un trozo de papel pintado con el otro color.
¿Qué os parece?

No comments:

Post a Comment