GOODMORNING SKINNY LOVE. / BREAKFAST.

First of all: So sorry for not answering your questions yesterday, I got dizzy and almost broke down. Instead I fell asleep and woke up with the biggest migrane ever. I know since I started publishing them on my blog I haven't been answering on the according day even a single time, but I really do my best to help that so today evening I'll be posting the ones from yesterday. We'll pretend it's monday okay? :-P
___

Antes que nada: Siento mucho no haber contestado las preguntas ayer, me mareé y casi me desmayo. En vez de eso me quedé dormida y me levanté con la mayor migraña de todas. Sé que desde que he empezado a publicarlas en el blog no he contestado en el día acordado ni una sola vez, pero realmente intento hacer lo posible para cambiar eso así que hoy por la noche subiré las de ayer. Vamos a fingir que es lunes ¿Vale? :-)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Healthy breakfast - Coffee and milk with kiwis. Yummmm!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Not much left to say. Just woke up from sleeping the whole night on my coach and all my bones feel broken right now haha
It's such a sunny day here! I hope today I can sunbathe and do some work out. 
Now playing Skinny Love from Bon Iver that keeps me in a morning good mood. ♥
___

No hay mucho más que decir. Me acabo de levantar de dormir toda la noche en el sofá y siento todos mis huesos rotos ahora haha
¡Hace muy buen día aquí! Espero poder tomar el sol y hacer algo de ejercicio hoy. 
Suena Skinny Love de Bon Iver que me mantiene de buen humor matutino. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment