DIY / LEVI'S HIGH-WAISTED SHORTS.

If you follow me on twitter, you might have read that I was doing a diy shorts yesterday. 
Here you have the result, but later on maybe I will show you how I did the whole process, since these ones were from last year and they are a little bit too big so I have to go buying and doing new ones.
___

Si me seguís en twitter, puede que hayáis leído que ayer estaba haciendo unos shorts diy.
Aquí tenéis el resultado, pero más adelante quizás os enseñe como hice todo el proceso, ya que estos son del año pasado y me han quedado un poco grandes así que tengo que comprar y hacerme otros nuevos.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like them? I bleached it with lye and scratched it with a sawed knife. 
I can't wait to wear them!
___

¿Os gustan? Los descolorí con lejía y los raspé con un cuchillo de sierra.
¡No puedo esperar a ponérmelos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment