CAUSE IF YOU'RE LOOKIN FOR HEAVEN BABY, IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T ME.

I update really fast with the pictures from Alba and me the other day when we went out having dinner and some drinks.
___

Actualizo muy rápido con las fotos de Alba y yo el otro día cuando salimos a cenar fuera y a tomar algo.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Because YOLO, that's why.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta leave now! The day's being really short today and I still have to do tones of stuff. If there's some time in between I'll try to get online and answer your questions from my Ask. ♥
___

¡Ahora me tengo que ir! El día está siendo muy corto hoy y todavía tengo que hacer toneladas de cosas. Si tengo algo de tiempo de por medio intentaré conectarme y contestar vuestras preguntas de mi Ask. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment