WEEKEND.

Eventhough we started going to school on tuesday this week, I really needed weekend to come again. Yes, I'm a lazy ass haha.
Yesterday I took my free time to get some new pictures as you can tell on this blog's banner and on its left sidebar. Do you like them? :-)
___

A pesar de que empezamos las clases el martes esta semana, realmente necesitaba que volviese a ser fin de semana. Sí, soy una vaga haha.
Ayer aproveché el tiempo libre para sacarme algunas fotos nuevas como podéis ver en el banner del blog y en la barra de la izquierda. ¿Os gustan? :-)
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another one of the pics from yesterday.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm spending my saturday at my camp house again and when I come back I'll be doing some school work. Someone please make this end already :-(
I promise I'll keep this updated anyway!
___

Voy a pasar mi sabado en mi casa de campo otra vez y cuando vuelva haré un trabajo para el instituto. Que alguien haga que esto acabe ya por favor :-(
¡Os prometo que seguiré actualizando igualmente!

No comments:

Post a Comment