SUSHI AND ITALIAN TV.

So here I am. All alone in my hotel room having the best sushi I've ever tried while watching Gnomeo and Juliett in an Italian channel. Sounds no glamurous at all, but I'm really enjoying these chill days in here.
___

Así que aquí estoy. Toda sola en mi habitación del hotel tomando el mejor sushi que he probado nunca mientras veo Gnomeo y Julietta en un canal italiano. No suena para nada glamuroso, pero realmente estoy disfrutando mucho estos días de descanso aquí.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No pics from these days yet. I can't put them on the pc, so you'll have to wait till I get home to see them :-) By the way: I bought the most amazing jacket ever! Can't wait to show you!
___

No hay fotos de estos días todavía. No puedo ponerlas en el pc, así que tendréis que esperar hasta que vuelva a casa para verlas :-) Por cierto: ¡Me he comprado la chaqueta más genial del mundo! ¡No puedo esperar a enseñarosla!

No comments:

Post a Comment