SUNNY DAYS.

Sudenly the weather's changed in here, so we decided we had to skip some class and go having a nice ice-cream, which was more acording to that amazing sunny day.
___

De repente ha cambiado el tiempo aquí, así que decidimos que teníamos que saltarnos algunas clases e ir a tomar helado, lo cual estaba más acorde con este maravilloso y soleado día.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And I really don't exaggerate when I say it was damn hot today. I even got to sunbathe for few hours before I went for a walk with my Lady's.
Awesome! Wish everyday was just this way!
___

Y realmente no exagero cuando digo que hacía mucho calor hoy. Incluso me puse a tomar el sol algunas horas antes de ir a dar un paseo con mis Lady's.

No comments:

Post a Comment