MOMMY'S DESIGNS.

I'm back! Did my exam today and now I don't even care whether I passed or not, because I'm done with it and I can breathe full time again.
As I said on ASK, my mom used to be a fashion designer and I really love her work so I thought I could show you some.
___

¡He vuelto! He hecho mi examen hoy y ahora ya ni siquiera me importa si he aprobado o no, porqué ya está hecho y puedo volver a respirar todo el tiempo.
Como dije en ASK, mi madre era diseñadora de moda y realmente adoro sus trabajos, así que pensé que podría enseñaros algo.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My mom's wedding dress. She designed it herself!
______________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about it? Pretty much from 80's, but still I love it!
___

¿Qué os parece? Muy ochentero, pero aun así, ¡A mi me encanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment