MAKE UP.

I bought some compacts from Sephora while being in Rome, so I really felt like using them for the first time and I  loved the result not only from my skin but from the smokey in the main so much I just thought I had to take some pics.
___

Me compré unos polvos compactos en Sephora mientras estaba en Roma, así que tenía muchas ganas de estrenarlos y me gustó tanto el resultado no solo de la piel sino del smokey en general que pensé que tenía que sacar algunas fotos.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not any bad, huh? Wish I had more time so I could post make up stuff more often. Anyways :-)
Remember I'm answering the questions you've set in my ASK here on my blog. Stay tune to my twitter, I'll publish it there when it's ready!
___

No está mal ¿Eh? Ojalá tuviese más tiempo para poder subir más cosas de maquillaje más a menudo. Bueno :-)
Recordad que hoy voy a contestar las preguntas que me hagáis en mi ASK aquí en el blog. ¡Estad atentos a mi twitter, os avisaré por allí de cuando esté listo!

No comments:

Post a Comment