VOGUE AND ICE COFFEE.

The first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning: COLD COFFEE.
And when that comes up to my head, it doesn't matter whether my throat hurts or not, I always gotta have it.
So here you have my chilling morning time drinking iced coffee while reading the Vogue.
___

La primera cosa que pensé esta mañana al despertar: CAFÉ FRÍO.
Y cuando esto me viene a la cabeza, no importa si me duele la garganta o no, siempre debo tomármelo.
Así que aquí tenéis mi mañana de relax bebiendo café con hielo mientras me leo la Vogue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

I so feel like going to Barcelona city and gettin out from this town tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment