RAINY MOOD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
___________________________________________________________________________________

So it's raining today so we stayed home instead of going to Barcelona. What a pitty, but because of it, I'm right now doing one of my favorite things to chill: Watching old movies under the covers on my comfy jumper. 
And talking about clothes. Guess what just arrived home from Forever 21! I will show you on the evening ;-) I think I'll go on with that movie now <3
___

Bueno, hoy llueve así que nos hemos quedado en casa en vez de ir a Barcelona. Es una pena, pero por eso, ahora mismo estoy haciendo una de mis cosas favoritas para relajarme: Ver películas antiguas debajo de las mantas con mi cómodo jersey.
Y hablando de ropa. ¡Adivinad que acaba de llegar a mi casa de Forever 21! Os lo enseñaré por la noche ;-)
Creo que ahora voy a seguir con esa película <3

No comments:

Post a Comment