QUESTIONS.

Since I disabled my formspring account I've been thinking on what would you do if you had any question to me.
Sadly, I'm not reopening no FS account since it's the main web site of troubles and it's so easy to insult there publically but I've set an "Ask box" appartat here in my blog.
As you can tell, it's actually a widget from the site "www.Ask.fm" but with the only difference that I won't be publishing any answer there, but each monday, once a week, I'll answer everything here in my blog as a new update.
I'm sorry to say that I won't be answering, nor publishing any kind of offensive question, it doesn't mind if it's offensive to me or it's offensive to someone else if it has no argument to deal with.
ex: you're ugly. <- this kind of questions will be automatically deleted.
I know I keep repeating these kind of things so many times, but I've already tried too many times with formspring and people still don't seem to understand hah
You can already start asking whatever you want! if there are questions enough, tomorrow I'll be answering them!

______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_____________________________________________________________________________

Desde que desactivé mi cuenta de formspring he estado pensando en qué haríais si teníais alguna pregunta para mi.
Desgraciadamente no voy a reabrir mi FS ya que es la web principal de problemas y es muy fácil insultar allí públicamente, pero sí que he abierto un apartado de "Ask Box" aquí en mi blog.
Como podéis ver, en realidad es un widget de la web "www.Ask.fm" pero con la única diferencia que no voy a publicar ninguna respuesta allí, sino que cada lunes, una vez a la semana, contestaré todo aquí en mi blog como una nueva actualización.
Siento decir que no voy a contestar, ni publicar ningún tipo de pregunta ofensiva, ya sea para mi o para alguien otro si no es que tiene un argumento el cual discutir.
ej: Eres fea. <- Este tipo de preguntas serán automáticamente eliminadas.
Sé que estoy repitiendo esto demasiado, pero ya lo he intentado un par de veces con FS y la gente parece que no entiende hah
Ya podéis empezar a preguntar lo que queráis! Si hay suficientes preguntas, mañana mismo las voy a contestar!

No comments:

Post a Comment