COLD COFFEE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_________________________________________________________________________

So, back to school and to the healty life I felt like doing some nice make-up because I haven't been using it since last week, and I personally love to create with make up.
It's a purple, brown and black eyeshadow, all mixed. Black eye-liner and black mascara. So easy and simple, but in my opinion it looks really nice.
What do you think?
___

Bueno, de vuelta a las clases y a la vida saludable me apetecía hacerme un maquillaje bonito porqué he estado sin usarlo desde hace una semana y personalmente me encanta crear con maquillaje.
Es una sombra lila, marrón y negra, todo mezclado. Eye-liner negro y rimmel negro. Muy fácil y simple, pero en mi opinión queda muy bien.
¿Qué pensáis?

No comments:

Post a Comment