MADRID - DAY 3.

We had so less free time on our last day in Madrid, but we had already packed our bags before of the planned time so we decided we could go out for a walk meanwhile the others were packing theirs.
At the Sol square we saw this cute Spongebob and we definitelly had to take a picture with him. Isn't it adorable?
___

Tuvimos muy poco tiempo libre en nuestro último día en Madrid, pero como ya habíamos hecho las maletas antes de la hora prevista, decidimos que podíamos salir a pasear un rato mientras los otros hacían las suyas.
En la plaza de Sol vimos a este Bob Esponja tan mono y definitivamente tuvimos que sacarnos una foto con él. ¿No es adorable?
________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
________________________________________________________________________________

I bought the jump, the jeans (I bought 2 pairs of them and I cuted one of it. Now they're my favorite ones) , the necklace and the hairy bag in Madrid. I absolutelly fell in love with them!!!
I really have such a good memories from those 3 days in Madrid :)
___

Me compré el jersey, los tejanos (me compré dos pares y uno de ellos los corté. Ahora son mis favoritos), el collar y el bolso peludo en Madrid. ¡¡¡Me enamoré por completo de ellos!!!
Realmente me llevo un recuerdo muy bonito de estos 3 días en Madrid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment