MADRID - DAY 2.

On thursday, the second day in Madrid we did the most visits to the museums.
Saw the museum El Prado and another one which I don't remember its name... ¡Shame on me! 
Afterwards we had free time to have lunch and by walking through El Retiro park we saw Jon Kortajarena jogging. Can you believe?!
___

El jueves, el segundo día que pasamos en Madrid, hicimos la mayoría de las visitas a los museos.
Vimos el museo de El Prado y otro del que no me acuerdo el nombre... ¡Qué vergüenza!
Después tuvimos tiempo libre para comer y mientras íbamos paseando por El Retiro vimos a Jon Kortajarena haciendo footing. ¿¡Os lo podéis creer!?
________________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mar, Jael, Claudii, Alba

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
¡OLÉEEEEE! Como me gusta Madrid hahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lena GUAPA!!!!!!!!!♥ (My face's the best shape because of the lights haha)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
________________________________________________________________________________

On the evening, after visiting the museum Reina Sofia, I went to the hotel and got a little bit ready (There was nothing I could do to my face to make it look better due to how tired I was, but I tried! I never give up) and met with my friend Lena, as I already said in an older post. 
She's really sweet and I really enjoyed spending time with her althought it wasn't much. 
And wanna see a picture of me being carried in arms as a princess? 
___

Por la tarde, después de visitar el museo Reina Sofía, me fui al hotel y me arreglé un poco (No había nada que hacer que pudiese arreglar la cara de cansancio que llevaba ¡Pero lo intenté! Yo nunca me rindo) y quedé con mi amiga Lena, como ya os dije en algún post anterior.
Es súper mona y realmente me encantó pasar un rato con ella, aun que no fue mucho.
Y ¿Queréis ver una foto mía siendo llevada en brazos como una princesa?
_______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hahahahaha I always ask him if he wants to carry me as a princess and that time he accepted. I loved the run!
___

Hahahahaha Siempre le pido que me lleve como una princesa y esa vez aceptó. ¡Me encantó el trayecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment