BARBIE PINK.

Yesterday when I was looking for some hairpins I found this nail-lack and I loved it.
I never wear such a colorful nails but I found it so barbie I just couldn't resist!
Do you like it?
___
Ayer mientras buscaba unas horquillas encontré este pinta uñas y me enamoré.
Nunca llevo colores tan vivos en las uñas pero me pareció tan barbie que no me pude resistir!
Os gusta?
___________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
___________________________________________________________________________

It's snowing in Spain! Yay!
But sadly it's not jelling in my town. Anyways I'm ill so I wouldn't be allowed to go out.
I know what you may be thinking: Girl, it's only snowing. It's not like the Rolling Stones are playing in your garden.
But I always go nuts as a little kid when it snows here hahaha
___
Está nevando en España! Wee!
Pero por desgracia no está cuajando en mi pueblo. De todas maneras estoy enferma así que no me dejarían salir.
Sé lo que estáis pensando: Chica, solo está nevando. No es como que los Rolling Stones están tocando en tu jardín.
Pero siempre me vuelvo loca como una niña pequeña cuando nieva aquí hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment