ANDORRA ♥

You know I've been out this weekend but I just couldn't say where I was because it was a surprise to my friend Marta. 
It was her birthday party on saturday but we live kinda away from each other, plus I'm having lots of exams this week so I told her I wouldn't be able to attend the party.
Anyway, she's such an important friend to me so I decided I would go and make a surprise to her.
So on friday night I was already in Andorra and her dad picked me up and made me go and hide inside the loo of the restaurant they had planed to have dinner that night.
It was crazy meeting her again! I really love her sosososos much! 
So after we have had dinner, Marta and I met with another friend of us and went to have a Cosmopolitan in a cocktail bar.
___

Como sabéis, he estado fuera todo el fin de semana pero no podía decir donde estaba porqué era una sorpresa para mi amiga Marta.
Era su fiesta de cumpleaños el sábado, pero vivimos bastante lejos la una de la otra, además tengo muchos exámenes esta semana así que le dije que no podría asistir a la fiesta.
De todas formas, ella es muy importante para mi así que decidí que iría y le haría una sorpresa.
Así que la noche del viernes yo ya estaba en Andorra y su padre me recogió y me hizo esconderme dentro del servicio del restaurante al cual tenían planeado cenar esa noche.
Fue una locura encontrarnos otra vez! Realmente la quiero mucho mucho mucho!
Y bueno, una vez acabamos de cenar, Marta y yo quedamos con otro amigo y nos fuimos a tomarnos un Cosmopolitan en una cocktelería.
________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How do you think about this? hahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See how snowy it was when we were coming back home after partying! It doesn't even snow in the place I live! You can imagine how my face looked like. That's why of the band on my eyes! Haha
My clothes were absolutelly appropriatte according to the weather!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And this is how it looked the next morning when we went out smoking the first cigarette. Crazy!
_________________________________________________________________________

I know I keep repeating myself a lot by saying this over and over again, but I really enjoyed the time there and I can't wait to see her and all her friends again!
By the way: My camera :( I still haven't got it back and next week we'll be in Madrid and I'm going to need it! alñskdjfaslñ I think I'll go nuts! hahaha
As soon as I have it back I'll go on updating photos and stuff from the party. I wanna show you what my friends and I were wearing! My dress was from Marta and it was AWESOME!
___

Sé que me hago muy repetitiva diciendo esto una y otra vez, pero realmente disfruté mucho allí y no puedo esperar a volver a verla y a todos sus amigos!
Por cierto: Mi cámara :( Todavía no la tengo de vuelta y la semana que viene estaremos en Madrid y la voy a necesitar! añsldjfaslkfdj Creo que me volveré loca! hahaha
Tan pronto como la vuelva a tener seguiré actualizando con fotos y cositas de la fiesta. Quiero enseñaros lo que mis amigas y yo llevábamos! Mi vestido era de Marta y era IMPRESIONANTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment