HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year to everybody! May all your wishes and pruposes come true!
I wanted to do something special on blogging for Silvester but I just had no time, so my biggest apologize for that!
I will show you the only photos I own from yesterday's party, just as a preview of the night untill I get the "good" photos.
And OH! I've got something prepared for you on this 2012! I will keep it as a surprise untill next week. Just stay tuned to my blog!
_________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
V.I.P. Zone - Hard partyin' stuff!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My face while comin' back home in the bus. How do you see my eyes? Haha.
__________________________________________________________________________


Feliz año nuevo a todo el mundo! Espero que se cumplan todos vuestros deseos y propósitos!
Quería hacer algo especial para una entrada en Fin de Año, pero no tuve tiempo así que mis mayores disculpas por ello!
Os enseñaré las únicas fotos que tengo de la fiesta de ayer, así como una preview de la noche hasta que tenga las fotos "buenas".
Y Oh! Tengo algo preparado para vosotros en este 2012! Lo mantendré como una sorpresa hasta la semana que viene. Estaos atentos al blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment