Madrid.

As some of you may know, last sunday I went with my friend @ChristineFizz and my parents to Madrid to see Paramore Live.
We arrived on sunday evenin' at about 6:30 p.m., left our package at the hotel room and as the hotel was right in the center of Madrid (Gran Via) we went seein' some shops and havin' a frapuccino by the road.

When our BB's run out of batery, we went back to the hotel room, recharged it and then went down to have some thing for dinner, relaxed for a while and went out havin' some drinks.

The next day we woke up so early, about at 5 a.m. and went to the queue for Paramore's concert. I got dizzy because I was kinda ill so I decided I'd come back to the hotel, and about at 4:30 Carolina called me cuz of some issues so I had a shower, got ready and was back in the queue with Carol and Cristina at about 6:30 a.m.
Had an amazin' time with them, I hadn't seen Carolina for so long! :( And then we got in the concert.
I just knew few songs from them, but they had been really AWESOME! I even cried with Brick by Boring Brick!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The sights from our hotel room were amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Time to chill by the road.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sex on the beach always tastes better by the sea, but nevermind ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My lovelly doll ♥ Adore you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Let's concert!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love McDonald's!

Por cierto, recuerdos de tu padre desde Madrid :)

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta la foto de McDonalds.
    You rocks lady. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete