A 10 YEARS OLD JACKET.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pics from Xavi Puig. 

Jacket&Flannel shirt: Vintage - Bag&Shoes: Zara - Tee: Borrowed from Marta - Jeans: Topshop.

Sí, la chaqueta que llevo en las fotos tiene 10 años (Más o menos). Era de mi hermano y recuerdo que me encantaba como le quedaba cuando él solo tenía 7 años. A pesar de que no era mía, tengo muy buenos recuerdos de esta chaqueta de borrego, y cuando vi una exactamente igual en Zara, me vinieron todos a la cabeza y corrí a preguntarle a mi hermano si todavía la tenía.
Pensaba que no me valdría, ya que como he dicho es talla de un niño de 7 años, pero supongo que se habrá dado de sí con los años, y para mi sorpresa, me va perfectamente.
Ahora no solo es una de mis prendas favoritas, sino que se ha convertido en un perfecto y comodísimo must-have de esta temporada.
¡Estoy obsesionada con ella! Haha :-P
_

Yes, the jacket I'm wearing in the pictures is 10 years old (More or less). It was my brother's and I remember I used to love how it suited him when he was only 7. Even though it wasn't mine, I have really good memories of this sheepskin jacket, and when I saw an identical one in Zara, all these memories came up to my mind and I couldn't help but run to my brother and ask him if he still had his. 
I thought it wouldn't fit me, because as I said it was a 7 years-old-boy size, but I guess it stretched with the years and, to my surprise, it fits me like a glove. 
Not it's not only one of my favourite pieces, but it has also become a perfect and really comfy must-have for this season.
I'm obsessed with it! Haha :-P

1 comment:

  1. Great style! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete