I WOKE UP TO GO GET ME A COLD POP AND I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WAS BARBECUING.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My dear blog!!!! I have missed you so!!
It's been almost one month since I last updated, I'm so sorry about it guys. I had lost the cable of my camera and with all the mess in my room I had no guts to look around for it. 
Anyway, on the next two days I will post the late posts I have. The good thing is that as I knew I didn't have the cable I haven't been taking much pictures these days. The bad is the same thing. Have patience until I get the blog on time :-)

The pictures are from a couple weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken. Our friends invited us to have a barbecue at them with their flat mates and some friends. It was great! Carolina made such a delicious salad!!!
___

¡¡¡¡Mi querido blog!!!! ¡¡Cómo te he echado de menos!!
Llevo casi un mes sin actualizar, lo siento muchísimo chicos. Había perdido el cable de la cámara y con el desorden de mi habitación no tenía alma de ponerme a rebuscar.
Anyway, en los próximos dos días voy a subir las entradas atrasadas que tengo. Lo bueno es que como sabía que no tenía cable para la cámara, no he sacado demasiadas fotos estos días. Lo malo es lo mismo. Tened paciencia hasta que ponga el blog al día :-)

Las fotos son de hace un par de semanas, si no me equivoco. Nuestros amigos nos invitaron a una barbacoa en su casa con sus compañeros de piso y algunos amigos. ¡Estuvo genial! ¡¡¡Carolina preparó una ensalada deliciosa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment