SUN IS FILLING UP THE ROOM.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The other day using some of the sun that came up, my boyfriend and I went out in order to take some pictures.
The jacket I'm wearing was his mom's, and it's absolutely great.
I'm sorry for having been off these days, I hope I can get back on track again soon :-)
Have a lovely weekend!
___

El otro día aprovechando un poquito de sol, mi novio y yo salimos a sacar algunas fotos. 
La chaqueta que llevo era de su mami,  y es absolutamente genial.
Siento la ausencia estos días, espero volverme a poner on track otra vez pronto :-)
¡Que tengáis un bonito fin de semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment