29/12. BARCELONA.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday yesterday I went to Barcelona and met my friend Silvia, who had come all the way from Madrid to spend the holidays with her family. I siezed the fact that I was there to do some christmas shopping. Between shopping and shopping I bought this jumper you can see in the pictures.
We took some more, so I will be updating again in few days to show you the rest of them, and on the 6th january you'll be able to see some of the thingies I bought. I can't wait to get the presents! Haha
By the way, my bag was a Santa's gift. I love it!
___

Ayer sábado subí a Barcelona y quedé con mi amiga Sílvia, que había venido desde Madrid para pasar las Navidades con su familia. Aproveché el viaje para hacer un par de compras navideñas. Entre compra y compra cayó el jersey que podéis ver en las fotos.
Nos sacamos algunas más, así que volveré a actualizar en unos días para enseñaros el resto, y para reyes podréis ver algunas de las cositas que compré. ¡No puedo esperar a abrir los regalos! Haha
Por cierto, el bolso fue un regalo de Papa Noel. ¡Me encanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment