NOTHING BUT STUDS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Went to the city today because of this driver licence psico-phisical(?) test, and as we were parking we saw a little store in a hiden street and I absolutelly fell in love with this hand bag. Always studded, of course ;-)

Oh, don't mind me blurring my face on that picture, I just looked like some dangerous wanted criminal. Haha
___

He ido a la ciudad hoy por este test psico-físico(?) para el carné de conducir, y cuando estábamos aparcando vimos una pequeña tienda en una callecita escondida y me enamoré absolutamente de este bolso. Siempre con pinchos, por supuesto ;-)
Oh, no le hagáis caso a mi cara borroneada, simplemente parecía algún criminal peligroso buscado. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment