I'LL THROW MY ARMS ARROUND YOU, DARLING, AND WE'LL TURN TO ASHES DROWNING IN THE FLAME.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry I haven't been keeping this update for so long. I cannot sleep at nights so when I finally fall asleep it's like 8am and I wake up pretty late, then gotta pick up my ass to the driving lessons and got literally NO time to do anything that I could ever be posting here.
Plus I just caught the biggest cold ever and I'm not sure if it's getting better or worse haha
Daaaaaaaamn wish me luck for all of this to end soon! I need to get my life rearranged!
___

Lo siento mucho por no actualizar durante tanto tiempo. No puedo dormir por las noches así que cuando finalmente me quedo dormida son como las 8 de la mañana y me levanto bastante tarde, entonces tengo que coger mi culo y mandarlo a las clases de conducir y literalmente NO tengo tiempo para hacer nada que en algún caso pudiera subir aquí.
Además he pillado el mayor de los resfriados y no estoy segura de si está mejorando o empeorando haha
Jooooooooooooooo ¡Deseadme suerte para que todo esto se acabe pronto! ¡Necesito reorganizar mi vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment