HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm home! As soon as I got home the day after my birthday party, I packed my bags and left to Barcelona, where I've stayed untill today with my friends Jael and Alba.
We celebrated Halloween on monday and hung arround the other days. It was really nice and I absolutelly needed some days off. You know, away from home and just minding about nothing. 
I'm sorry I abandoned the blog for so many days, but I promise I'll start uploading some pics from these days and from my birthday party tomorrow.

Hey, by the way, what do you think about me as a DJ in the picture from this entry? It's from the club we went to for my birthday. Haha :-P
___

¡Ya estoy en casa! Tan pronto como llegué a mi casa el día después de mi fiesta de cumpleaños, hice las maletas y me fui a Barcelona, donde me he quedado hasta hoy con mis amigas Jael y Alba.
Celebramos Halloween el lunes y estuvimos por allí el resto de días. Fue muy agradable y absolutamente necesitaba unos días "off". Ya sabéis, fuera de casa y simplemente pensando sobre nada.
Siento mucho haber abandonado el blog durante tantos días, pero os prometo que empezaré a subir algunas fotos de estos días y de mi fiesta de cumpleaños mañana mismo.

Hey, por cierto, ¿Qué os parezco como DJ en la foto de esta entrada? Es en la fiesta a la que fuimos para mi cumpleaños. Haha :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment