DIY - LEATHER PANTS TO LEATHER SHORTS.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My dad was cleaning his closet months ago but felt sorry to throw these leather pants out since they were his "old-rocker-pants" from when he was young and besides, it was real leather, so I told him to give them to me and I would costumize them. 
They have been in my closet for ages now and today I got inspired and turned them into the most amazing shorts ever.
I just cut them as you can tell and folded the top part so it looked this way. I really love the result but I'm planning on adding some lace cloth on the folded part. (I obviously can't sew so my granny would have to do this for me haha)
I can't wait to wear them!

Silly me, when I was cutting them I also cut my finger with the razor :-( There's also a cut on the other hand but my hands shiver so much all the time and I can't seem to find it Hahaha
___

Mi padre estaba limpiando su armario hace unos meses pero le sabía mal tirar estos pantalones de piel ya que eran sus "viejos-pantalones-de-rockero" de cuando era joven y además eran de piel buena, así que le dije que me los diera que yo los costumizaría.
Han estado en mi armario durante siglos ahora y hoy me he inspirado y los he convertido en los mejores shorts del mundo.
Simplemente los he cortado como podéis ver y he doblado la parte del final para que quedara así. Realmente me encanta el resultado pero estoy pensando en añadirle algo de tela de encaje en la parte doblada. (Obviamente yo no puedo coser así que mi abuelita tendría que hacerlo para mi haha)
¡No puedo esperar a ponérmelos! 

Tonta de mi, mientras los estaba cortando también me corté el dedo con el cutter :-( También tengo un corte en la otra mano pero mis manos tiemblan tanto todo el rato que no parece que vaya a encontrarlo Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment