NATURAL. YAY OR NAY?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sick of always doing the same make-up kind on me, so I tried something "new", without any shadow on my eyes. 
I'm not really happy with how the result looks. From now on, when I get tired of my smokey eyes I will just wear no make up at all. Looks better in any case haha. What do you guys think?

By the way, I'm enlightening my whole hair again in blonde with natural camomille. Men prefer them blondes. ;-P
___

Estoy bastante cansada de llevar siempre el mismo tipo de maquillaje, así que probé algo "nuevo", sin ninguna sombra en los ojos.
No estoy demasiado contenta con como queda el resultado. A partir de ahora, cuando me canse de mis ojos ahumados simplemente no llevaré nada de maquillaje. Quedará mejor en cualquier caso haha. ¿Vosotros qué pensáis?

Por cierto, me estoy aclarando todo el pelo entero otra vez para rubio con camomila natural. Los hombres las prefieren rubias ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment