LONDON - Day 3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

God save McQueen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Claudia's jumper is THE SHIT. I'm so obsessed with it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hating airports since forever. We're coming back home.♥
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Early meeting with my friends on Sunday to have breakfast together in their hotel. 
I personally love the pics we took on this day and what we were all wearing. Yes, gotta love my new jacket♥
___

Quedada mañanera con  mis amigas el domingo para desayunar juntas en su hotel.
Personalmente me encantan las fotos que nos sacamos este día y lo que llevábamos todas puesto. Sí, es imposible no amar mi nueva chaqueta♥

No comments:

Post a Comment