LONDON - Day 2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Loving my make-up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Their dad took us out for dinner to some awesome and beautiful chinese restaurant. These are the natural lichi juice and strawberry cocktails we ordered. So delicious!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Had to meet with my friend Julia (her blog HERE) on saturday after lunch, but she called me and told me to meet up already in the morning so we spent the whole day together just shopping arround and so. It was so nice seeing her and her sis after such a long time (We had last seen each other on summer!). I love her so sososo much. ♥
___

Tenía que quedar con mi amiga Júlia (Su blog AQUÍ) el sabado después de comer, pero me llamó y me dijo de quedar ya por la mañana así que pasamos todo el día entero juntas de compras por allí y así. Fue genial verla a ella y a su hermana después de tanto tiempo (¡La última vez que nos vimos fue en verano!). La quiero muchííísimo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment