IPHONE PICTURES / NASTY BITCH.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Some pictures taken with my friend's cell last monday before partying. What'cha think about my outfit? I personally love my tights!
I'm still waiting for the pictures that they took us in the party to come out, but I will be posting about last night again since we also took pictures with my camera. Oh! And you're going to love my new slumber haha
___

Algunas de las fotos que hicimos con el móvil de mi amiga el pasado lunes antes de salir de fiesta. ¿Qué os parece mi outfit? ¡Personalmente me encantan mis medias!
Todavía espero que salgan las fotos que nos sacaron dentro de la fiesta, pero voy a bloggear sobre la pasada noche otra vez ya que también sacamos fotos con mi cámara. ¡Ah! Y os va a encantar mi nuevo pijama haha

No comments:

Post a Comment