HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tryin' to Instagram this shit.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So, it's my Birthday today!!! :-D I'm finally turning 18!!! We will be celebrating this next weekend with my friends but we celebrated it today indeed with my family along with my dad and mom's birthday which are some dates near mine.
Yay! Happy birthday!
___

Bueno, ¡¡¡Hoy es mi cumpleaños!!! :-D ¡¡¡Por fin cumplo los 18!!! Vamos a celebrarlo el fin de semana que viene con mis amigos, pero lo celebramos hoy con mi familia junto con el cumpleaños de mi madre y mi padre, que lo hacen en unas fechas muy próximas a la mía.
¡Yay! ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

No comments:

Post a Comment