GOOD MORNING FROM HELL.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Meeeeeeeeet my new slumber! I fuckin' adore it, been looking for a 1 piece PJ for way longer than you can imagine, maybe since I was 10 (?) I really thought they didn't make such big 1 piece slumbers so you can imagine my face and Jael's (Who's been looking for a PJ this way since forever as well) when we saw them. So sick. 
She took these pictures of me when we got back home from partying on monday, so my drunk face tells it all. Haha
By the way, dealing with your hangover gets easier with sushi and The Big Bang Theory.
___

¡Oooooooooooos presento a mi nuevo pijama! Joder me encanta, he estado buscando por un pijama de una pieza durante más tiempo de lo que os podáis imaginar, quizás desde que tengo 10 años (?). Realmente pensaba que no hacían pijamas de una pieza tan grandes así que podéis imaginaros mi cara y la de Jael (Quien también lleva buscando un pijama así desde toda la vida) cuando los vimos.
Qué locura.
Ella me sacó estas fotos cuando llegamos a casa después de salir el lunes, así que mi cara borracha lo dice todo. Haha
Por cierto, vivir con la resaca se vuelve más fácil con sushi y The Big Bang Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment