SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I ended up partying on saturday and it's not like I regret it, because it was so cool and I had so much fun with my friends. I hardly ever see them anymore and I just love hanging arround with them every once in a while.
But the biggest BUT ever comes next; Remember I had done an sprine at the beggining of summer? I hit the same foot again this saturday and I kinda did another sprine there. It hurts as hell :-( 
I absolutelly don't know how to handle my parties anymore hahaha
___

Acabé saliendo este sábado y no es que me arrepienta, porqué estuvo muy guay y me lo pasé muy bien con mis amigas. Casi nunca las veo ya, y simplemente me encanta salir con ellas de vez en cuando.
Pero el mayor PERO viene ahora; ¿Os acordáis que a principios de verano me hice un esguince? Me golpeé el mismo pie otra vez este sábado y me hice como otro esguince allí. Duele muchísimo :-(
Absolutamente ya no sé como manejar mis fiestas hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment