CALIFORNIAN HIGHLIGHTS AND SOME HAIR-CARE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

If you follow me on twitter, you might already know I've been hesitating among getting californian higlights done or not for a long time. Well, I ended up getting them and I must say I'm really happy with the result.
I know well my hairdresser and I was afraid she'd do some master piece of shit in my hair, so I bought a L'Oréal hair dye and got them personally home-made. These are the steps I took: 
1- You grab a small lock of hair and crimp it a little bit with a comb.
2- Cover the not crimped part of the lock in dye and wrap it with a piece of foil.
3- Repeat untill all the locks in your hair are done and wait for 30 minutes.
4- Wash it and use some hair mask so you don't harm your hair as much.

I recomend you to use a light blond dye instead of a decolorant dye if your hair is light brown or dark brunette, so you don't get your hair that screwed and get a nice result. I also recomend you to use a hair oil after you've been dyeing your hair. The one I'm using now is this "Extraordinary Oil" from L'Oréal, which is made by few kinds of oil and I must say it's like heaven on earth and no way near expensive.
Click on "I WANT TO READ MORE" on the end of the post to see some better pics I took yesterday of how did the result look on me.
___

Si me seguís on twitter, seguramente ya sepáis que he estado dudando entre hacerme mechas californianas o no durante mucho tiempo. Bueno, he acabado haciéndomelas y debo decir que estoy realmente contenta con el resultado.
Me conozco bien a mi peluquera y tenía miedo de que me hiciese alguna obra maestra de mierda en mi pelo, así que me compré un tinte de L'Oréal y me las hice personalmente en casa. Estos son los pasos que seguí:
1- Coges un mechón pequeño de tu pelo y lo encrespas un poco con un peine.
2- Cubres toda la parte del mechón que no ha sido encrespada en tinte y lo envuelves con un trozo de papel de aluminio.
3- Repites lo mismo hasta que todos los mechones del pelo están hechos y esperas 30 minutos.
4- Lavas el pelo y te pones una mascarilla para que así no se te dañe tanto el pelo.

Yo recomiendo usar un tinte rubio clarito en vez de un decolorante si tienes el pelo castaño claro o rubio oscuro, así no se te jode tanto el cabello y tienes un bonito resultado igual. También recomiendo usar un aceite para el pelo una vez hayas tenido tu pelo teñido. El que yo estoy usando ahora es este "Aceite Extraordinario" de L'Oréal, que está hecho de varios tipos de aceite y debo decir que es como el cielo en la tierra y ni de lejos caro para nada.

Haced click en "I WANT TO READ MORE" al final del post para ver algunas mejores fotos que me saqué ayer de como quedó el resultado en mi.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment