VINTAGE HANDBAG.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check you my new vintage handbag. I really love it but I never knew how to dress so it would look good along with the clothes, but I wore it for the first time today with some basic black outfit and golden sandals and it looks awesome! Definitelly some of my new favorite complements.
___

Mirad mi nuevo bolso vintage. Me encanta pero nunca sabía como vestir para que quedara bien con la ropa, pero me lo he puesto hoy por primera vez con un outfit negro básico y unas sandalias doradas y ¡Queda súper bien! Definitivamente uno de mis nuevos complementos favoritos.

1 comment:

  1. Es precioso el bolso. Creo que puede dar toques muy buenos a diferentes looks, como el outfit negro básico del que hablas.

    ReplyDelete