THE BRANDERY SUMMER EDITION. / GREATEST LITERATURE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought there were still some other photos left from my day in The Brandery and I wanted to upload the second part of it, but my surprise when I found there were only these awesome books photographied. Oh how I wish I could own all of them!
___

Pensaba que todavía quedaban otras fotos de mi día en The Brandery y quería subir la segunda parte de ello, pero mi sorpresa cuando encontré que solo había estos libros en fotografías. Oh ¡Como me gustaría tenerlos todos!

1 comment: